Mercury-Free Dentistry: Removing your Barriers to Health and Wellness
Dr. Gilbert has been practicing biological, mercury free and mercury safe dentistry in central New Jersey for more than 25 years. He and his staff take great pride in their mission: "To add health and wellness to your life by providing long-lasting mercury-free, contemporary, cosmetic, non-toxic, long-lasting and biological dentistry."
We routinely provide our patients with state-of-the art metal free cosmetic dentistry that is attractive and natural looking. Dr. Gilbert also offers the latest technology for treating gum disease without the use of antibiotics or gum surgery. He strictly follows the IAOMT recommendations for the safe removal of mercury-amalgam fillings.
Dr. Gilbert believes that continuing education is a powerful tool that allows him to give you and your family the best, state-of-the-art dental care. Each year he takes many hours of continuing education courses in biological, cosmetic, and traditional dentistry in order to provide his patients with the most advanced dental care possible.
Our office utilizes state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology and offer safe and healthy dental treatment options, including:
- Preventive Dental Education
- Mercury Free Dentistry and Safe Removal Protocols
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Nutritional Consultation for Healthy Gums and Teeth
- TMJ Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Migraine Pain
- Biocompatibility Dental Materials Testing
Dr. Gilbert belongs to the following prestigious dental organizations:
- Charter Member of The International Association of Mercury Free Dentistry (IAMFD)
- Accredited, Charter and Board Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- Consumers for Dental Choice (CDC)
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome (DAMS)
- The National Center For Homeopathy (NCH)
- The American Institute of Homeopathy (AIH)
- Foundation for Innovative Medicine (FAIM)
We take great pride in providing a warm and caring environment, where prevention and nutrition are emphasized. Our dedicated staff is well-trained and knowledgeable; with years of experience providing healthy dental treatment for people who have special concerns about metals in their mouths.
We would be honored to add you to our list of satisfied patients and we encourage you to visit Our Website, to learn more about Dr. Gilbert and the many services and treatments our office offers. We thank you for considering our office for all of your dental needs.
A Personal Note from Dr. Tom
I know Dr. Gilbert and he is an exceptionally well qualified, experienced and caring dentist. As a long time practitioner of mercury free dentistry, he is also very aware of the important relationship of oral to overall health.
Dr. Gilbert is one of the pioneers of mercury free/biological dentistry and a founding member of the IAOMT. Because of his training and dedication to mercury free dentistry, I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an experienced and caring dentist.
I recommend visiting his website to learn more about his whole-body approach and practice. When you visit his office, please let him know where you found out about him and say hello to him from me. Thanks!