Mercury Free (Amalgam-Free), Mercury Safe, Holistic, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
Patient Alert: COVID-19 Office Safety Protocols
We know that, for many, there is a lingering level of anxiety and fear about contracting the coronavirus (CV) and that you will still want to take all the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your family. We feel the same way about ourselves and staff. Thus, we want you to know that we are doing everything possible to minimize the risk of exposure to the coronavirus at our office, so that you are able to get the necessary treatment. Because we are a Mercury Safe Office we know how essential dental treatment is to overall health. Please Click Here to learn what we do to protect you from the coronavirus - and other harmful viruses and bacteria.
About Our Mercury Safe Dental Practice
Dr. Matthew He's 'Mercury Safe Dentist' office is located in Hatboro, PA. He is mercury free (amalgam/silver filling free) and mercury safe. He and his biologic dental associates, Dr. Lou Trovato and Dr. Wendy Beratan utilize mercury-safe removal protocols based on the recommendations of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD) and of other prominent biological and holistic dental organizations.
The IAOMT has developed rigorous standards for safely removing mercury amalgam dental fillings by reducing the unnecessary and excessive exposure to mercury released from these fillings. The IAOMT's recommendations are known as the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART).
At this time, Dr. He is one of a small number of IAOMT members who qualifies as a SMART Certified IAOMT dentist. With the SMART designation you can be confident that he is fully qualified to safely remove mercury amalgam (silver) fillings.
Dr. He and his associates use state-of-the art technology in every operatory including:
- quiet electric hand pieces for exceptional precision
- digital radiography for up to 90% less radiation exposure than conventional radiography
- digital photography for a virtual tour of your mouth
- Wand computer-controlled anesthesia-delivery devices
- IQAir Dental HgFlex Vacs
- LG-2 Ionizers from AESI-Air Defense
- Isolite intraoral appliances (or Clean-Ups, if preferred)
- charcoal rinse/swallow
- HEPA air filters
- continual-flow, unindirectional nose hood clean air source
- medical grade oxygen-ozone sterilization of tooth preparations
- biocompatible composite restorative options
- CEREC technology for solid-block ceramic, metal-free restorations – even on back teeth - in one visit: no impressions, no tempoaries, no traditional 3-week lab wait, no 2nd time getting numb
- AmalgamBoss Amalgam Separator (testing at 99+% capture rate) to keep municipal sludge mercury-free.
For more information about why it's important to use a mercury-safe dentist, Click Here.
For more information about safe removal protocols and an explanation of what they are, Click Here.
Your comfort is always the priority of Dr. He and of his biologic dental associates, Dr. Trovato and Dr. Beratan. You’ll find a TempurPedic overlay on each operatory chair with a personal overhead flat screen TV, an aroma of fresh-baked, complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, and the warm flow of positive energy generated by the office’s Feng Shui design. Most importantly, their team of highly trained and genuinely caring individuals creates quality dental treatment in a healthy, personalized, and supportive environment.
Dr. He believes that continuing education is a powerful tool, and he participates every year in postgraduate studies in holistic, cosmetic, and conventional dentistry in order to provide patients with state-of-the-art dental care.
Our office offers the latest in dental equipment, techniques, and technology, including:
- Digital X-Rays
- Preventive Dental Treatment and Education
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- VELscope: Oral Cancer Detection
- Safe Amalgam Filling Removal
- Mercury Free (Amalgam Free) Fillings
- Mercury & Metal Free Restorations
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Makeovers
- Tooth Whitening
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Implant Crown Placement & Maintenance
- Oral Surgery
- Night Guards
- Ozone Therapy
- CEREC: One Appointment Crowns
Dr. He is associated with a number of prestigious dental organizations, including:
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
About Dr. He
Dr. He has devoted his dental career to practicing healthy, holistic, non-invasive, biocompatible dentistry. He is also a proponent of making the dental office occupationally safe as possible regarding mercury and he strives to protect the patient, the staff, and the environment from excessive and unnecessary exposure to mercury at the dental office.
We would be honored to add you to our list of satisfied patients and encourage you to visit Our Office Website to learn more about our office and the many services and treatments we offer.
Our dental practice is dedicated to patient education. As members of Dr. Tom McGuire's International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD), Dr. Matthew, Dr. Lou, and Dr. Wendy work closely with him to provide important information to our patients about oral health that can affect overall health, including issues related to mercury amalgam (silver) fillings. Click on the appropriate link to access important information about these topics.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Oral Health Topics
- Mercury Safe: Why Dentists are Mercury Safe & Mercury Free
- Mercury Free & Mercury Safe: What's the Difference
- Mercury Risk Evaluation
- Referenced & Abstracted Articles about Mercury (Dr. McGuire has kindly allowed us access to his database of referenced and abstracted scientific articles on numerous mercury related topics. It is the largest of its kind and is a wealth of information for those interested in the subject.)
NEW! Dr. Tom McGuire's new Video, Mercury: The Poison in Your Teeth conclusively proves that amalgam/silver fillings not only release toxic mercury vapor - but that the common act of brushingjust one amalgam filling - will release more mercury than allowed by governmental regulatory agencies at the workplace! It also tells you what you can do about it. Click Here to watch this amazing video demonstration - and don’t forget to tell your friends and family! (You can also access it by searching YouTube for The Poison in Your Teeth or Tom McGuire, DDS.)
A Personal Note from Dr. Tom
Dr. He belongs to a number of highly regarded dental organizations, including the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD). These organizations encourage taking a integrative, whole-body approach to dental treatment and promote patient education. His approach to healthy dentistry includes the understanding that you cannot be healthy without good oral health and he takes this into consideration when planning his patients dental treatment.
I consider Dr. He to be a caring, highly trained, skilled and experienced dentist. His commitment to quality, health-focused dentistry, his ongoing dedication to continuing education, and his concern for his patients health and well being, makes him ideally suited to safely remove and replace mercury amalgam fillings.
Dr. He is a charter member of my Mercury Safe Dentist Association and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a mercury free, mercury safe, and compassionate dentist. I recommend visiting his website to learn more about his whole-body approach to dentistry. When you visit his office, please let him know where you found out about him and say hello to him from me. Thanks!